Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity Flora
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Start your trip to Galapagos Islands
Regal Cruises and Travel will help you plan your trip to Galapagos Islands.Start your Trip
- Ever Wondered What it's Like to have a Butler Suite on a Crystal Cruise?
- Do You Miss Cruising? This Recipe Will Let You Re-Create an Iconic Cruise Experience at Home
- Oceania's 'Ultimate Sale' with New Major Price Reductions
- Great Escapes at Great Heights at North America's Top Mountain Resorts - No Snow Required
- Sail in the Path of History on a Transatlantic Cruise on the World's Only Ocean Liner